Why Regent University?

I transferred into Regent University from a state school. My experience at Regent has been so different from a public school because the professionalism and value of Christian character that inspires people to excellence. I have received so much personal attention to my goals, I have no doubt this choice is a factor in my future career success.

Why Online Learning?

Online Learning is great because it is so convenient!
Click-in, click-out and class is over for the day. I have been able to save hours of my time while still being able to engage with the learning experience because of . I think online learning holds is large part of the future in education.

Why An English Degree?

Most people don't think of English as a bona-fide major. A
classmate once told me, "All we English majors do is study truth and beauty all day." I could not agree more. As an English major, I have been able to critically think and determine truth and beauty.

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving all!

I sincerely hope that if you are reading this you had a delicious Thanksgiving, ate way too much, got your fill of family and are ready to finish up the semester....and of course go to the Christmas Ball!

Yey! See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment